Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back for a little bit.


I am back in Dallas, TX, USA, for a couple of weeks before I leave for Argentina and Uruguay (woohoo). I made it back after 18 hours on the bus back to Texas, 5 of which were spent at the border...yes, 4 hours in line to even get to the border checks, and then I spent almost an hour by myself in the immigration offices while the whole bus was waiting for me, and I was scared they'd leave me there! As always, there's no comment to describe the border police...so now I am making sure, one more time, that I have everything I need to come back in from Argentina...here just a couple more days of school and this semester too is over...luckily I am not in grad school anymore, so I have no research papers, just grading. Also, I posted the pictures from my Monterrey trip here! Check them out! Here's me with the second biggest flag in Mexico!

No comments: